Fundacja na rzecz Polskiej Młodzieży im. Ludwika Rajchmana ("We“ or "Us") is delighted about your visit to our internet pages (also referred to as "websites") and about your interest in our organization, our initiatives and our charitable work.
Ludwik Rajchman Foundation respects your privacy
The protection of your privacy throughout the course of processing personal data as well as the security of all business data is an important concern to us. We process personal data that was gathered during your visit of our website confidentially and only in accordance with statutory regulations. Data protection and information security are included in our corporate policy.
The controller of your personal data is Fundacja na Rzecz Polskiej Młodzieży im. Ludwika Rajchmana (Ludwik Rajchman Foundation for Polish Youth) with its office in Warsaw (Emilii Plater Street 20/33, 00-688 Warsaw), KRS no. 0000722884 (further the "Foundation"). You can contact the Foundation at email@example.com.
The Foundation processes the following categories of your data:
- Name and surname (if supplied),
- Email address and telephone number (if supplied),
- Age (if supplied),
- Sex (if supplied),
- Entity that you represent (ex. university, school, company) (if supplied),
- Your social security number (PESEL), home and correspondence address (if supplied),
- Data on your behavior in the Internet, ex. time you spent on our website and its parts (via cookies).
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer or other device that you use when you visit the Foundation’s website. In case you access our website another time, your browser sends the cookies' content back to the respective offeror and, thus, allows the re-identification of the terminal device. Reading the cookies allows us to design our website optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use them.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies:
When you visit our website you will be informed in a cookie layer pop up that cookies are being set on our page. In case you decide to block cookies, your browser allows you to deactivate and delete all cookies at all times. To do so, please consult your browser's help functions. This might, however, lead to individual functions no longer being available. Please note that deactivation and deletion of cookies, for technical reasons, only can be set for the browser that was used for. In case you use a different browser or a different terminal device, you must deactivate or delete cookies again.
Overview of cookies used by us:
Certain cookies are necessary so we can securely render our website. This category includes, but is not limited to:
- Cookies that identify or authenticate our users,
- Cookies that temporarily save certain user input (e.g., content of an online form);
- Cookies that store certain user preferences (e.g., search or language settings);
- Cookies that store data to ensure the unimpeded playback of video or audio content.
The Foundation processes your data for the following purposes:
- To handle donations (the legal basis in this case is a contract between the Foundation and the donor),
- To sell tickets to its events (the legal basis in this case is a contract between the Foundation and the participant),
- To fulfill its legal and transparency obligations (the legal basis are legal obligations imposed on the Foundation),
- To organize trips or scholarships for you, both in Poland and abroad (the legal basis is in this case is your consent which you can always withdraw with no consequences for the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal),
- To promote its activities that are set out in the Foundation’s statute, encourage donations and participation in the Foundation’s events, i.e. by newsletter (the legal basis in this case is the Foundation’s legitimate interest, its own promotion),
- For statistical purposes, to develop its activities and monitor interest in its activities (the legal basis in this case is the Foundation’s legitimate interest, its own promotion).
The Foundation may disclose your data to the following types of entities:
- Suppliers of hosting of Foundation’s website;
- Suppliers of IT services, including email used by the Foundation,
- Suppliers of accounting and administrative services,
- Legal advisors,
- Universities, foundations and associations that have similar statute purposes and activities as the Foundation (to organize your participation in the activities conducted by those entities),
- Foundation’s partners which cooperate with it in organizing events and other initiatives fulfilling Foundation's statue,
- Suppliers such as hotels, transport companies, insurance companies, post or law enforcement institutions.
Transfer to recipients outside the EEA
Your data may be disclosed outside the European Economic Area by the entities that provide IT services to the Foundation, especially the hoster of the Foundation’s website SquareSpace and Google with its Google Suite services. You can access their privacy rules here and here. Both SquareSpace and Google are parties to the international contract between the European Union and the United States of America that secures the data transfer outside the European Union.
You are able to sign up for Foundation’s newsletters. To do so, we use the “double opt-in procedure” in which we will only send you a newsletter via e-mail when you have explicitly confirmed the activation of the newsletter service to us by clicking the link in a notification. In case you wish to no longer receive newsletters at a later date, you can terminate the subscription at any time by withdrawing your consent. You can withdraw your consent to email newsletters by clicking the link which is sent in the respective email, as the case may be. This occurs in the administrative settings. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data will not be subject to automatic decision making or profiling. The Foundation may put the data into categories for statistical purposes (to see what types of people are interested in the Foundation - ex. based on age).
The Foundation will process your data for the period set out in accounting and tax regulations as well as for the time corresponding to the statute of limitations of civil claims. In case of your data processed to send you the Foundation’s newsletter, the Foundation will process your data until you object to processing or demand erasure of your data.
You have a right to:
- access your data that the Foundation processes,
- demand their correction,
- demand their erasure,
- demand restriction of processing,
- transfer your data.
Fundacja na rzecz Polskiej Młodzieży im. Ludwika Rajchmana
1 grudnia 2018, Warszawa
In case you would like to comment or point out our errors in processing your data or you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which is the Data Protection Office President (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).